WHAT MAKES ME ALIVE???

Sometimes, we need to be workaholic to the extent of working longer hours without pay hahaha just to meet deadlines and to put quality to our work output.

Last night, I slept late at around 3:20 am (GMT +08:00) and I was drank from the previous night though haha.. (TGIS [Thank GOD it’s Saturday], it is suppose to be my blog entry today but I’m a little busy to add up spices with this article so next time around hehe…) I sleep late because of work pressure deadline…deadline…deadline I have to meet my deadline today and I made it that’s why I’m free enough to write this.

Oh well, I’m so used to stay up late at night until morning like I’ll sleep latest by 6:00am and then woke up at 7:00 am? Hahaha 1 hour sleep then goes to work from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (12 hours straight huh?) that is long hours man. How can I survive within the day staying at the office conducting classes in the morning and evening yet my stamina is still very high? Oh well (NO DRUGS PLEASE hahaha) let me tell you my secret… But beware KIDS do not try this at HOME hahaha….

Well this is how I overcome the dropping eyes, and headaches at the office…



MUSIC THAT INSPIRES ME...
JED Madela - he's the top chart of my soul...


Make My MAMA PROUD...

No Ordinary Love
and other songs except with CHIN he better play the GUITAR hehe... oooppsss...



Jordin Sparks:

Tattoo..

One Step at a time.. lahat.. I love her songs and her voice too...


Fantastic BLEEDING LOVE... I Love it...



Well, since hi-skul inuman session... hahaha...


PAMPABUHAY NG DUGO... PCD ROCK MY DAY...







Yahoo Messenger... I JUST LOVE TO CHAT with mah FRIENDS and LOVIE Doobs...










COFFEE... Cappuccino
This is my best moment, when my eyes is really dropping...









So how about yours? What makes you ALIVE??? NO DRUGS PLEASE...hehehe....

2 Responses
  1. Tyrfing Says:

    Blood, sex and booze.


  2. Leng Says:

    bwahahaha... hai naku... ur such a green and dark spirit tyrfing... Well crazy people get along huh? i love ur likes... hehehe....