INSPIRATIONS...


Inspirations

When you wake up each morning no matter how hectic your schedule would be, no matter how gloomy is the day, no matter how unhealthy you would be as long as you know that someone has thought of you and wishing you well would certainly transform the pessimistic vigor you have into cheerfulness. Don’t cha? Wahaha… I bet you do!! Cause I do… I call it inspiration…

Let me remind you with the word “INSPIRATION” as applied to a sacred text “The BIBLE”. It simply means that GOD himself inspired the writers and prevented them from writing any material with error. Thus, the authors of the Bible were inspired by God; that is, they wrote under the divine guidance of God.

In human text, inspiration is the stimulation or motivation of the mind or our emotions to a high level of feeling. When we are inspired we indeed transform pessimistic force into optimism. We don’t think negative thoughts ang sabi ni Kim Chui sa My Girl “Tira tira” in my version “Astig to dude” these are lines showing positive dynamism and this is apparent with a person that is truly inspired.

For me factors of being inspired are as follows:

1) Inlove

2) Being loved

3) Being Cared

4) Being thought

5) Being prayed

6) Etc.. etc… etc…

Oh well, LOVE LOVE LOVE it is the root of happiness as likewise the root of most miseries… As for now, I’m being held into heaven… I’m inspired… It’s good to be inspired because no matter how gloomy are the moods of the people around you, especially your BOSS (oh man) yet you just tend to return a smile and say OK sorry, I’ll do it again… otherwise ooppsss gimme a minute I’ll try to figure out so that it would meet your expectations… hmmm nakakarelate kba? Hahaha… In contrary, if you are not inspired, you tend to be moody, your hypertension sensitivity is really sensitive… petty things would ruin your day… you will complain a lot bla bla bla… oh no… I’m describing myself is it? Hehe… well that’s me when I’m desperate so better yet touch me not wahahaha…

It’s good to be inspired huh? Even when writing, it’s easy to choose words from my vocabulary than writing in a SAD temperament.

My time stamp while writing articles ummm if I’m desperate it will take me with a minimum of “2 hours” many delete keys or backspace strokes though but if I’m inspired or HAPPY well 1 hour is a little longer hehehe… No one wishes to be sad of course yet it’s part of life…

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    well, the feeling is mutual...You're my inspiration..you're right, when you are inspired you can face all the complexities of life with a smile..Ang gaan-gaan ng feeling.hehehe..keep writing,mama. It gives joy to my heart.


  2. Leng Says:

    thanks that it's mutual hehe... i can't say anything here... thanke for having u around even if ur not here...