i miss my CRAZY STUDENTS...






When I saw the pics of these crazy "orang gila" students of mine I can't help but missed them.. Well I've been their sexy (mama) lecturer hahaha from their first semester and I should say that they are naughty yet good.

Hardworking in the way that they worry with their results after worry of course they work hard though.. The disadvantage is that they drive me like crazy (ooppsss don't be nasty hehehe) they drive me crazy coz they will stay up late at nyt with me over MSN nudging me like hell ori.. help.. ori how to do this.. ori where's my task 2? bla bla... so manja (spoiled brat hehe) but they are the sweetest students and the funniest class I ever had..

There was once a time, I was so pissed. I get angry like I almost wanted to curse them and out of my sanity I utter words that struck them which was registered within their permanent memory and you know what are those words here it goes: "I'm so thankful that I will not be teaching you next semester, because I really hate your class and I really insist during our meeting not to teach your class again ever" hahaha peace to them so mean huh? but then when one lecturer quit, I was assigned to teach them and they threw me back the words I just have mentioned hahahaha. Nonetheless, I just uttered out those words because of my uncontrolled temper yet I love their batch, I really didn't mean that and now I missed them... but now I'm beginning to love another batch hehehe ur not my babies anymore ble....wahaha well, in terms of academic I'm FAIR AND SQUARE ok... Don't think negative... I just love them coz their fun and crazy as I am.. hehehe

I just wish you good lucks guys!!! I don't need to name all of you coz all of you really drive my sanity to be insane... I love the memories of our crazy yet healthy classes... See you again in the future...




2 Responses
  1. Sixtythree90 Says:

    bowh sapa tu orrellie, dr bad kelas?? intaku kmi kh??? :( urg fulltyme kh??part tyme kh???


  2. Anonymous Says:

    "but now I'm beginning to love another batch" i tink which batch is diz... nevertheless u've been very great during my 2 semesters wiv u!!! Thanx alot...

    aRsM