FREE TO DANCE!!!

Let me tell you that I WAS an active SFC Member here in Brunei but I don't know, I suddenly lost interest... huhuhu... (Many factors though, one of which is my RUINED LOVE LIFE hahaha bcoz of gossip???)

Well this would not be long just want to share a video of an SFC music min practice of Angeles Pampanga, Phils SFC community (Featuring my ATE Peng, playing Bass in RED shirt hehehe). I wanted to praise them for dedicating their precious time for GOD's glory...
More videos please... I'm your avid fan and I love to watch live band though...hehehe...





Note: I uploaded this video in you tube using SFC Praise and worship keyword so the rest of the other videos after playback are related to SFC praise and worship... If you want to watch , FEEL FREE to DANCE haha kidding... Just navigate through....
2 Responses
  1. Chai Says:

    Wow SFC diay ka? hahaha. you know what? kung ikaw active member, hazel molit and I are inactive member of SFC. thats life!! wahehe


  2. Leng Says:

    no that was before.... I WAS an active member hehehe... SFC sad mo? bwahahha...well, its good to be active enjoy ang life sa SFC you will be one with GOD hehe but sked conflicts somehow sa work hinders us and KAPOY hahaha... hai naku...