SICK... EXHAUSTED YET OVERWHELMED…



I was sick yesterday, I hate to see a doctor coz I know that the prescription will be heavy, I don’t want to take many pills as though it heals yet it makes me weaker. Nonetheless if I don’t see a doctor, my boss would not consider my absence as a sick leave as but she will deduct it to my annual leave instead. (Oh no I have only 8 days left and I want to maximize it on December 2008… Hello BABAK see you this Christmas hohohoho… if this will be materialized, then it would be my first Christmas in my Hometown ISLAND GARDEN CITY OF SAMAL, PHILIPPINES since I left Philippines last 2004 to seek better prospect. Wow that was 4 yrs ago man… there’s no place like home huh??I'm supah excited...)

Back to the topic, kinda astray with that…well, it feels good if u don’t work but ur suppose to work u know hehe it's just that I fought with my illness and stress haiii life is so exhausting really, what the HELL yeah?

What is good thing about being sick is our willingness to stand up and fight the VIRUS that wants to rock our day. Furthermore, we are willing to fight because we are aware that our life is meaningful for others that we are not useless assholes, that someone needs us, someone love us and care for us… and I know that tis not only ONE but many…

It’s good to live knowing the value of your life, knowing the purpose of it although we are not perfect to totally abide what we are meant to do as GOD gave us choices even so, I’m overwhelmed with joy if I may want to cry now, I will just cry because I’m happy crazy huh? Hahaha.. tears of joy though not crocodile tears hahaha…

KEEP ON LIVING PEOPLE COZ AS WE JOURNEY THROUGH LIFE WE WILL MEET MANY UNEXPECTED UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU FALL, NO MATTER HOW WHAT, WHY, WHERE AND WHEN?? JUST STAND UP AND WAVE… CGE NGA, KAW NGA…? HAHAHA… LIFE IS ABOUT FALLING DOWN AND STANDING UP… MATIRANG MATIBAY…

4 Responses
  1. -mOlit- Says:

    katawa ko sa imo face fc.. U dont look sick.. :p..hehe...

    anyway, get well soon.. and c yah soon too...mwwh


  2. Leng Says:

    hahaha.. well if i'm sick im crazy hahaha.... thanks sa comment and for reading...


  3. Tyrfing Says:

    dile kataw-anan! korny!



    atik lang

    hehehe peace men!


  4. Leng Says:

    BWAHAHAHA...hai naku tyrfing...kahit kelan ur the man...