CONFUSIONS.... LETTING GO...


Chapter 1:

Confusions

When you are confused, you are unable to think with your usual speed or clarity. When confused, you have difficulty focusing your attention and may feel disoriented. Confusion interferes with your ability to make decisions.

Sometimes we get confused on which decision we should take as we fear to fail. We fear because we don’t want to regret indeed, our emotion will feel sorry about the risk we take, wishing it had not happened, but something else instead.

I have chatted with a friend early this week seeking for an advice for the decision she made as she realizes that she made a wrong decision. Regrets because of the wrong decision yeah? However, we will never know that we made the wrong decisions if we won’t make any decision at all.

To advice is easy but to do it is difficult, what a shame I told her that she should not make any quick decision based on her feelings because feelings will change. Yes indeed! I honor her for being so strong making decision knowing that the consequence might hit her so badly and yes it did and I can’t take that risk because I fear with the magnitude of the consequence that might hit me and to those who are involved. Playing safe huh?

Chapter 2

Letting GO

A decision to let go off someone you have invested much: your time, your love, your efforts, and your whole self in fact is very difficult.

Factors of the difficulty:

  • You have endured a lot of pains but you are still kicking – why would you complain with the pain you have overcome already, if that person hurts you again so you should surely endure it. Does is sound stupid?
  • Good Memories – and how about the best and treasured memories shared with that person? Sayang diba?
  • What if’s – what if after you let go, you will realize the significance of that person?
  • Dreams shared – and how about those dreams you shared? The dreams that you have initiated into plans and even into action already? The dreams that keep your motivation alive…(sigh)
  • The good side of that person – how about those character traits that you best adored?
  • The laughters and tears – how about the laughters and tears you shared through the years?
  • Worried – It is indeed a factor to worry about him/her after letting go. What will happen next? Will he/she be fine? Can he/she endure the pain? It’s difficult to hurt someone huh? If you can bear the pain for him/her then you would… and if I could I would…huhuhuhu…
  • Ummm no idea anymore… hahaha I want to make it 10 so that it would be very reasonable haha yet I was told that falling out of love does not need to have reasons…

What can you say baby? Should I stick with u? According to Nicole (PCD: Pussycat Dolls)

I don't wanna go another day

So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind

Seems like everybody is breaking up

And throwing their love away

But I know I got a good thing right here

That's why I say (Hey)

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever

Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u

You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u, my baby

Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

2 Responses
  1. Chai Says:

    nindot lage ni sya nga post.ganahan ko.wahahaha!!!

    mao nay ila giingon nga "loving someone is risky."

    daghan pa unta ko isulat diri kaya lang dili mogawas sa ako baba.hehe.
    regards nalang ko anang imo giingon nga friend ha.

    ingts!! mwuah


  2. Leng Says:

    hi chai..thanks for the comment...yah i regards ta ka hehe...well, if u cant type it here just IM me...hehe im always available naman 4u eh...i may help u coz we had a connection bwahahaha maka relate ko sa imo...