Tagged by FC... (Molit)

Molit had tagged Me to be part of this thing, she instructed me to give three answers on each question. But I want five(5) answers in each question..


Here’s the rule…

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag three people in your list! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

1. Places I go over and over
  • Office
  • Home
  • Cuzin's staff house tambayan ng tropang pasaway
  • My auntie's Place where we rock and roll
  • Church? hehe every sunday yeah!!

2. People who e-mails me regularly

  • Friendster Update
  • Students
  • SPAM mails
  • Chui (forwarded hehe)
  • few cyber-hooked friends...


3. Five of my favorite places to eat?
  • Escapade Sushi (love japanese food)
  • Jollibee
  • TK House
  • Office Kitchen (awesome place though)
  • Home

4. Places you’d rather be?

  • Babak
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Dubai
  • NZ


5. Five TV shows I could watch over and over.

  • My Girl Korean version and Pinoy version
  • Funniest Home Video
  • PBB (all editions)
  • Prison Break
  • Korina bwahahaha (im her fan)

I will pass this Tag to my dearest friends : , Chai and Bojoy
0 Responses