THANK GOD IT'S SATURDAY


Moments… moments… moments… sometimes, it’s good to be insane after the hard works within the weekdays considering the pressure, the rush hours, the morning alarms, sleepless nights OMG a lot indeed, that’s why we always look forward for the weekend to come and that people call it TGIS (THANK GOD IT’S SATURDAY).



Last 23 August 2008 (Saturday), arose celebrated her 27th Birthday. I thought it will be a boring night coz we just eat, entertain the guests, look after the BBQ and the chicken was burned bwahaha… The night started to become bubbly when the guests started to leave having only a few left whose motives of coming i

s not just eating but throwing what they’ve eaten (I’m one of them hahaha). When the guests are gone, we go out and search for “BOTE” and luckily we found Mr. Smirnof so we bought 2 liters. When we came back to the party place, ayun naghihintay na ang mga UHAW hahaha… all of us were thirsty and that’s why w/o further ado we initiate to raise the ROOF “TAGAY NA”. Well, since I had a cough then so I get my own glass. Istill care though. I don’t want others to be drunk and get infected with my virus at the same time, that’s too much for them to bear the next day bwahahaha…



To my surprise, Kuya Drew also brought yet another liter of Absolute Vodka oh man… we finished up 3 liters and there were only 8 of us drinking?? Oh no…(grin) What is good about drinking vodka is that, there's no hang over the next day. I don’t know for others, but for me yes, I got no hang over or maybe because I threw it out??? nagtawag ng UWAK si AUNTIE LENG bwahahaha… OMG… Messing up huh?























2 Responses
  1. -mOlit- Says:

    FC!.. ng unsa ka diha? mura man kag call center agent..hehe...chill.. lingawa ninyo oi..hehe...

    behave kayo ka fc..hehe..


  2. Leng Says:

    hahaha...lagi behave ayo ko no?ana ko pag na lasing bwahahaha... naa ko ka voice chat ana..hehe