My Fill Inns

This tag was copied from FC - bwahaha... I seek copyright permission already but no reply yet...

Players : LLEROX, LENG, SEXY MAMA (QUEEN), DIGAK, ORELLIE, ORZ, LENKS, ORL...

My roommate and I once:
I had few roommates na eh.. bwahaha

OK let me number them:
room mate #1= we fight, we talk, we laugh, we make love??? (joke bwahahaha ble....)
room mate #2 = we fight, we crack jokes, we share sentiments, we are best friends...
temporary room mate #3 (few days only) = we laugh, I shared my emos, we kissed?(joke again, hmm don't think about it...i said it's a joke)... we don't fight, we're reminiscing the moments now...


Never in my life have I: Flown... I want to FLY - sky diving man.. not crazy here though

High school was
: FABULOUS... I had my 1st kiss, my first love, my first smoke, my first shot (Tagay), my first mens? (iwwww), I had a great time... My friends were crazier than me but they are great indeed... genuine friends... laughing is our past time... fooling each other and fooling around is our hobby wahaha... example: riding jeep without paying, going to fiestas pretending we are invited but wer not (go straight to kitchen and get a plate kung baga gate crasher bwahaha), disco crasher too... attending classes drank?, hai naku... high skul... wearing colored socks? pra mapansin? bwahaha KSP ba? i regret that though iwww kakahiya

When I’m nervous: I smile and keep going...

My hair: is my asset hahaha isn't it?

When I was 5: I poop in the class (kinder garten bwahahaha)

When I turn my head left: I see walls...

I should be: in Palawan with the love of my life huhuhu (I wanna go there... before dreaming overseas escapade probably to phuket, thailand, or bangkok, Bali huhuhu, China, India and KOREA, haha ano ba yan... europe and america too hehe. I love nature and wanted to explore other cultural heritage)

By this time next year:
I will still be stuck here in Brunei

My favorite aunt is:
Don't know if crazy auntie it would be auntie Besing haha she dont act her AGE, she's such a young spirit... she rock... Previously, my auntie Divina (my mama's half sis) but we lost contact

I have a hard time understanding: myself... (confused) bwahaha but I know I'm a blood sucker...

You know I like you if:
I hate this line, ( i like you without if's) I like you without reasons...

My ideal breakfast is: coffee and yosi haha... seriously ummm i love the breakfast tocino in 7 eleven (unfortunately wlang 7 eleven d2 huhu pati sa Davao meron nba ngayon peeps?) yong lulutin mo lng sa microwave hehe sarap yon while reading newspaper, or Mc Do breakfast value meals lalo na pag puyat and bagong sahod hahaha... BUT what I love most is the TAPSILOG... hai... i missed it...

If you visit my home town: I will let you taste the NATIVE chicken ADOBO of my LOLA the best inthe WORLD ummmmm sarap i missed it.. can i ADD? I love to eat the blood (im bloodsucker indeed), the head, the neck, the heart, the liver and the feet of the chicken adobo hahaha... seriously gus2 ko yon... my siblings knows that those parts are untouchables akin lang yon kc pag kinain nila yon malaking GULO hahaha....of course the white sand beaches...

If you spend the night at my house: You must be naughty and nasty, I don't like u to be cons.. (conservative hehe... there are more FUN if we would talk nasty things people... of course it must be in a right place and time but please ayoko ng conservative as if's hahaha)

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds
: butterfly, blue butterfly meron ba non? hehe hanap nyo nga ko non...

I shouldn’t have been: teaching, hahaha it needs passion and communication... i guess I'm not best at at it but I consider it FAIR... But I love teaching it's just that it's tiring somehow BUT NO EASY LIFE yeah right...

Last night I:
check papers with my cuzin...

A better name for me would be: LENG... i love it... and its mah nickname... I love my name too ORELLIE (oh really?? unique yata name ko search nyo sa friendster nag iisa lng ako hahahaha, you dont believe me? og common try it...but if u search your name there will hundreds search result... I'm endangered species man... kya common and get me, get me, get me, you'll never be lonely, lonely lonely, so baby common and get me ehhh...hahaha)

I’ve been told I look like: Halle Berry? bwahaha (in my dreams huh?, I love her and angelina jolie more movies plsss huhuhu i miss halle berry she got a baby na kc kya wla na sya movie sana she'll be back soon ")click here to read more news about HALLE BERRY. Oppsss Back to the topic, well someone said I look like an Indian artist KAJUL (oh no, do I look like Indian? they are pretty u know? hehe) and I search KAJUL over google oh man... ang ganda naman non haha... U wanna see how she look like? scroll down:

SHE'S KAJUL

AND
FEATURING: QUEEN LENG...




Mah NOSE is more sharper than hers bwahaha
Oh no... 0% similarities EH... huhuhu
I don't have any similarities with her, how come ELMO Says I look like Kajul?
She's sooo pretty and I am VERRRRRRRRRRYYYY Beautiful so we're so different isnt it? hohohohohoho....... ("sorry guys I told that I am so confident hahahaha, eto, my family is the most important persons in my life" By: Janina San Miguel whatta aBIG JOKE...)

Back to the TAG: hai naku... CHILL peeps... TAWA naman dyan... say BWAHAHAHA 10x... laughter is the best medicine remember?

If I could have any car, it would be: I love my car..bka magtampo si suzuki swift ko but if given the chance to have one more car it would be BAMAWA 7 series...(BAMAWA is a tagalog alphabet in English BMW ok?? ur soo SLOW...pick up ur brains nga nagkalat ohhh...) I don't DREAM BIG yeah?... I love to have an executive look car like MERS (chedeng ba) than sporty car though... I WANT it BLACK like an ambassador's official CAR or Royals hahaha...

Ok that's it... how about yours???
2 Responses
  1. Chai Says:

    hahayz....gihangak ko nagbasa oi


  2. Leng Says:

    why? man ka gihangak chai?