What Does My Birth Month Reveal About Me? (February)


A friend share this link to me where you will get some "PRESUMPTION" about you being born which month of the year. Let me share my description then:

Ooopsss let me tell you first I was born on Feb. 12 198? haha...

here it goes but let me defend or should I say react coz I guess I knew myself better that someone else:


  • Abstract thoughts - yeah, I think so! I always thought of double meaning to some instances such as actions, words spoken or written, body language...
  • Loves reality and abstract - of course... I agree...
  • Intelligent and clever - ahemmm... i'm not the one who said it... haha.. Well just so so but I'm trying hard yet I don't consider myself stupid too, sometimes maybe like in LOVE? bwahaha...
  • Changing personality - haha got right... I have tantrums beware...
  • Attractive - whatt?? no comment.. you better comment then...
  • Sexy - Used to be what now I gained wet oh sorry I gained weight haha..
  • Temperamental - yah but I can control
  • Quiet, shy and humble - um... I don't think so yet if you are a stranger to me then I won't bother ur existence hehehe...
  • Honest and loyal - Yah I am but if my patience run over... sorry my fidelity would be over too...
  • Determined to reach goals - yeah I guess...
  • Loves freedom - I affirm to that... who don't want freedom yeah?
  • Rebellious when restricted - VERY TRUE... restrict me and you'll loose me hehe...
  • Loves aggressiveness - bwahaha in what??? but I admit I love aggressive people coz I am
  • Too sensitive and easily hurt - Yeah I am... I affirm
  • Gets angry really easily but does not show it - true... but when I'm really pissed off watch out...
  • Dislike unnecessary things - yah.. Im practical... just want the necessity of life in terms of material...
  • Loves making friends but rarely shows it - haha.. true...
  • Daring and stubborn - I think so.. what do you think?
  • Ambitious - Indeed... Day dreamer...
  • Realizing dreams and hopes - one step at a time though but I'm a go getter
  • Sharp - as inn sharp teeth? or nose? or tongue? hahaha...
  • Loves entertainment and leisure - more to movies and concerts...
  • Romantic on the inside not outside - Please help me affirm with this? am I?
  • Superstitious and ludicrous - sometimes I am superstitious but I affirm I am ludicrous (i am foolish most of the time haha, naugty I should say)
  • Spendthrift - whattt? tlga? maybe cause until now, I don't have much savings hahaha...
  • Tries to learn to show emotions - r u saying im hiding it and yet trying hard? haha... cge na nga yah right...

2 Responses
  1. Chai Says:

    paki klaro daw nang changing personality nimo beh.

    usahay angel, usahay devil?usahay normal,usahay abnormal?mao ba na?pagsure oi.

    aw leng ludicruos.tama ba ni? unsa diay nah? sorry ha. ten lang kabuok ako ininglis.wakekeke


  2. Leng Says:

    wahehe... murag ana jud chai changing personality, sometimes angel, evil, normal, abnormal but Im human hahaha... i'm not werewolf (Lobo) bwahaha..

    ludicrous:means idiotic..funny in a way... ridiculous...pag nsa mood ako magpatawa hehe... but im reserved to strangers as i've said hehe..