chai love's my blog




MY THIRD AWARD... I LOVE THIS...

Thank you CHAI (CF) for being my blog reader and my supporter, you are one of my inspirations why I have to update my blog because I know that you look forward for updates ahehehe (tama ba chai or over ko? hehe)

... Ladies and Gentlemen, without further ado I would like to feature chai for being soooo close yet so far away... People's perception about her is that she's "SUPLADA"but in fact she's not... she's a good soul... she can dance with whatever tune I may play (not literally, I mean she can get along with any people from all walks of life...she's just resrved though).

THANK YOU CHAI FOR APPRECIATING MY BLOG...

You want to know who is she there she is.... tan tararaan....

Hi chai.. don't be mad for not asking your permission to feature you ha.. hehehe... i love this gal... keep on rocking girl...





3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hala ka oi...hahaha. makahilak man pud tag jolen ani oi.as in noh? as in ako gyud imong gihimo og sentro sa imong post.

    anyways, salamat salamat. grabe gyud ka salamat. as in perti jong salamata. murag kog nakadaug og tinuod nga award.haha


  2. -mOlit- Says:

    hala si chai?..bad gurl!..waaahhh...

    nice one fc!..

    lab u chai...

    lab u fc..

    :p


  3. Leng Says:

    hi chai... yah the award is for u coz i know ur a genuine friend and FC too.. hi, FC... hope to see u guys soon but i don't want to make promises hehe... lab yah both.. thanks for being there yet so fa away... god bless and keep on bleeding in love hehe...