how to deal with stress

Stress is always my problem while working.. I have so many things to do yet so little time. I have so many plans yet I don't have the luxury of time and that's why I end up stressed out most of the time..

I've read an article on how to deal with stress, as expected it's about taking a walk like 15 - 20 minutes everyday but this is difficult when your working hours is not regular like mine. Another tip is to have a mental sick leave haha... well yeah sometimes even if we are not physically ill but mentally we are so we should then take a mental sick leave huh? is there such thing?hmmm

Yoga too but I don't have idea how to do it, its an expense if I spend paying an instructor yeah? Instructional DVD's might help but then again where? and do I have the time oh no? Where because many people live their lives having no privacy and I'm one of them, I longed for that. It's good to be alone sometimes and meditate but it's always a problem of finding place where to do it, specially in urban areas where the neighborhood is sooo annoying, or you are sharing a room with others.

Nature retreat. I attest to this because everytime I embrace nature I just feel so free and so happy; beaches, rain forest, river, waterfalls, overlooking landscapes oh man it's the best. The question is how often we could do this? Hindrances: well money, time and avaialable leave...


Subic - Ocean Adventure

Subic - Ocean Adventure











Baguio City


IGACoS - My Hometown


Lose your temper. it's good to scream and yell but of course you have to choose the right medium haha.. you can shout out facing yourself in the mirror when ur pissed or at the toilet when ur mad at your boss hehe..make sure the toliet is sound proof then. Or you can write what you feel on a piece of paper, burn it and throw it just like throwing your anger too.





Laugh.. LOL.. laugh out loud, when you laugh, it gives you good mood. Try to appreciate little fun, don't be Kill joy.








Satisfy the hungry stomach. Although its not mentioned in the article that I've read but personally, eating food that you crave when your stress can help as well. Eating our favorite food is a satisfaction thus, it makes us feel good.


Sushi + kikoman +wassabe = wow... slurp...


A touch of LOVE. For me knowing that someone loves u very much and likewise you do can really help stress subside. Hugging, holding hands, kissing, body massage, ML. This can indeed alleviate stress. Human touch is indeed remarkable. It helps lift up your spirit, it allows your brain to pause working and leaving you in a peaceful state isn't it wonderful?




Do you have your ways in dealing with stress? Why don't you share?? hehe

4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    yes i do got.. the last part of this topic *how to deal with stress* is normally we guys love it hahahahah


  2. Leng Says:

    hahaha... well, I suppose you know ML right? i didn't write it full coz its censored..bwahaha...


  3. Chai Says:

    I like this piece. kana bitaw picture sa pinakataas ani nga post, ikaw nah? mura man gud. bwahahahaha


  4. Anonymous Says:

    yes i know.. hahah.. that what guys always do aint it..........don't you do the same? :P