Revealing Personal Secrets.. (pros and cons)




Have you ever revealed a personal secret to your friend? I believe all of us have secrets... Some of them maybe dark secrets? hehe...
Example secrets taken from click a confession website
1) I am Armandy i am a guy and i like to wear womens panties. (bwahahaha iwwww)
2) I can not help myself. I'm constantly wanting to have sex. I masturbate all the time. What can a girl do? ( oh no....)

Well, back to the topic... there are pros and cons when your secret will be revealed either accidentally or intentionally. First is the effect to the person who knew the secret. You may look bad especially when the secret is unexpected. Nonacceptance will follow somehow depends on the person's mind either they have broad minds or shallow. Friendship may build gaps and that you may need to extend effort to bridge that gap and allow him/her to accept you again.

Nonetheless, there are many benefits in revealing a secret to a person you can call "confidant". People reveal secrets because they want to feel better and wish to gain new insights from the person they have revealed their secrets... There are just important things to remember before the revelation: choose a confidant that can keep a secret, nonjudgmental people is necessary as to avoid you to be jeopardized, discreet and who were able to offer advices for your self betterment.

BE CAREFUL... AND DO NOT TELL ME YOUR SECRET AS I AM NOT DISCREET HEHEHE...

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    cge, dili ko mosulti secrets sa imoha.hehe


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Now that site does not collect secrets, so I copied secrets from there to my site, bisina.info