8 things about me

8 random things you may or may not know about me . Thank you so much Molit (FC) and Amor for this Tag. So common try to know me better from these 8 facts extracted from my life's fact sheets.

1. When I was 1st yr hi-skul, a crowd saw my ass (pwet) hehe. Why? because there was a Student Body election and my friends were very keen to know the result so we waited until the counting was over yet I have this nature call and I can't stop it already but then the toilet was so dirty so I ran onto a big TREE sat down there and put down my panty and whew I pee. When I was having a pee, I heard a crowd yelling and whistling and when I step out from hiding the big TREE everyone in the campus were looking at me huhuhu... My world stop, I thought that the big TREE covered my ASS yet people saw me and my bum bum huhuhu I am so embarassed and a senior approach me and tell me that everybody saw my ass when I pee behind that asshole tree... What can I do? I have exposed my ass already so I just walk out and wave to them KAYA NYO YON? (can you do that?) hehe...

2. I pretend to be "dalaga" or had my first period when I was grade six hehe.. coz most of my friends were dalaga already and I'm a late bloomer so I pretended. I show them my panty with a blood but I actually dip it in a water mixed with "red jubos" a coloring powder. So liar huh? The reason why I did that because they always teases me that I don't have the right to have a bf or even a crush either yet since I haven't had my first period huhuhu... Honestly I got my first period when I was second year high school 2 yrs after my pretension hehehe shhhh its our secret k.

3. I talk when I sleep and sometimes I even sing. My kuya's friend who slept over at my place next to my room overheared me singing but he doesn't know that its me, so he awakened my kuya with a frightened face and ask "Paul, may multo na kumakanta" hahaha (there's a ghost singing)... he thought I was a ghost but my kuya didn't tell him that it's me even though kuya knows it's me. Until the next morning, he ask around if they heard a girl singing the previous night and everyone laugh at him bwahahaha...

4. I love to sleep with a soft music playing on a radio or playing on my ears. over mp3 pla MP3's (oldies songs preferably)

5. I sleep while riding jeepney or BUS. I always missed to say "Para" in english Stop to the driver at my destination point because I fall asleep.

6. I have a number of failure lovelife... not once, not twice but many... huhuhu... but I'm stronger now because of those failures... I've been a lot too not to mention them... but it's a lot...

7. I put my family first before me... When I was studying I said to myself. I should be able to graduate and land with a good job so that I can help my family and let them experience a comfort living... poor lang po kami hehe. (we're just poor).. although I fail to give them a very comfortable living as I have dreamed before but I'm happy because a little fraction of that dream was realized.

8. I am a hopeless romantic dreamer... I have so many dreams and imaginations. I even want to write those dreams and published it as a novel hehe but I am also a frustrated writer... you want a piece of it ok short lng to just a synopsis...

I day dream this when I was hand washing my brothers dirty clothes and school uniforms after I came home from school that was high school.

" I was dreaming living in a kubo (small house) and that kubo is near in a cold spring where I always do the laundry, the place is like paradise... there are fruit trees around birds are singing with me until a handsome lost traveler saw me and seek help yet I can't help him as my world revolves to my kubo and my spring until he decided to stay with me forever..." it's a long story i just make it short kc mapapagod kyo eh hehe... Thus, I am a certified hopeless romantic but it's fiction, a fantasy but I am not living in that fantasy because I know that reality is more chaotic, painful, challenging but happier than fantasy... there are more to reality of life than fantasy yeah?

Done. Now I want these 8 bloggers to blog 8 things about them and these are as follows:

1. Chai

2. Hazel

3. kai

4. surri

5. Hayati

6. Bojoy

7. Reev-o

8. benhyde


And the RULES are:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


4 Responses
  1. Chai Says:

    aguy ako man gyud ang number 1. kabalo gyud ko nga dili ni sya random. special gyud ko sa imoha duh.

    pero mao gyud ni ang ako comment oh:

    EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!! wahehehe

    peace


  2. Leng Says:

    hahaha...of course it's nor random if meron ako FC meron ako CF at ikaw yon hehe... CF? close friend bwahahaha... eeewww ang lubot? hahaha... shhhhh secret....


  3. Anonymous Says:

    wow, apil diay ko..cge cge itry nako..hehehe miss u orellie


  4. Anonymous Says:

    perte au ang lubot! na remember nako gkwento nimo na sa amoa so dili nana secret sa amoa..sa ila lang! hahaha