Whitney Houston is back with her I LOOK TO YOU single




When I was small, Whitney Houston's songs are the karaoke hits frequently sang by female wanna be singers in my hometown and I love the songs. I love Whitney's songs. I grew up listening with her music, she is one of the top selling U.S. female vocalists of all time hence, she's a star. As for the record there are over 170 million albums sold around the world of all her albums. Amazing right?


Yet, being a star will always have temptation into living your life into mess. She got it all, people loves her music, people adore her yet she got captivated into drugs "marijuana and cocaine" oh men.... She's just an example of those big stars who dont have happy endings in their career because of the tempations they can hardly resist.


Last tuesday when Whitney was interviewed by Oprah Winfrey in her TV show, she was asked if she is already a DRUG FREE? she replied "Yes Maam". Hoepefully, she is. She's 46 and divorced and now embarking to come back to what was life offered her and good news is, for the past two weeks after the release of her new album, it topped the charts in the US and some countries. Go Whitney be a drug free and have a life.. I just love your music.




0 Responses