love versus courage

Did someone told you that he/she loves you but they don't have enough courage to fight for you?

If you are in the situation what would you feel? I know you will ask me if it happened to me, and I'll be honest yes it happened not once not twice and that's why it made me believe that it's part of my destiny to be rejected? huhuhu


I appreciate your comment for this... Thank you...


Kinda busy guys sorry if no much update for this month... But I appreciate your visits... I'll try my best to update even short one's.
10 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    i assume you meet that currently don't you? hehehe


  2. Leng Says:

    hi lengleng... wazzup... don't want to say but.. it's painful huh? hehe...




  3. Leng Says:

    hahaha tyrfing? are u trying to affirm with me or ask me? anyway have u been rejected?


  4. Leng Says:

    hi chai, wla lng drama lang gud..hehehe no its a petty thing.. i'll chat u nalang...k! thanks my angel...


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Leng, make it happen hahahahah


  6. Leng Says:

    lengleng... what do u mean i'll make it happen? which one? being rejected? hahaha...


  7. -mOlit- Says:

    no comment..hahah.. naunswa ka?.. it hurtz FC!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    yeah .. being rejected or reject ppl! :p