are you introvert or extrovert?




Hi, it's been a while since I update my blog. I was so busy these days. Well it wouldn't be long I just want to share a good experience.


Hahaha... You don't have an idea what am I talking about do u? Well, I had a good chit chat with an unexpected charismatic friend. Unexpected because I don't see her as someone I can share with my emo's (life's drama)At first I thought she's SUPLADA (hehehe PEACE)...Charismatic because I just felt a sudden feeling of ease and trust to share my sentiments.

Are you Introvert or extrovert? I chose this title because people often see me as Introvert. Introvert is defined as one who focuses primarily on their own mind, feelings, or affairs, and in contrary, Extrovert is a person concerned more with practical realities than with inner thoughts and feelings. I define myself as introvert because my plans, my dreams, my emo's is kept within me all these years yet, when I talked to her, I just caught myself describing almost who I am, my grudges, my pains etc. Although I haven't said enough which kept the part of me remained sealed within me I don't think I can endure of keeping those if I will keep on talking with her.


You may be asking, what's my point now! What am I trying to say? I just wanted to share that there are really gifted people capable of touching other lives and may be able to heal wounds out of expectation.

I just want to let you know that the principle of "I don't talk to stranger" may be a big lost for us because we will never know that the destined person who could have help us erased the questions, confusions, doubts and all those negativities in life could have been knocking on our doors yet we refuse to allow them to come in.


I may not be able to speak out everything but I felt contentment when I talked to her. For those introverts out there of course, the process of opening ourselves to others is so difficult so just share it gradually and sincerely. Then you would somehow free up some negative energies you have been keeping inside.

I am not a good listener because of the fact that I don't often open myself up for others. For those who have gift of being a good listener. I praised you people... Keep it up and continue...

This is your calling, this is your journey and this is one of the reason of your existence...

1 Response
  1. Tyrfing Says:

    neither, i am pervert