I miss blogging

It's been a while and here I am remembering my blog. I think I need to be conscious again with writing as though this is the only way I can express all the emotions I have inside.

This past few weeks seems to be my weakest days (physically weak). I've never been sick continuously, I felt like my immune system has changed and I tend to have depression sometimes. First few weeks I have this severe head ache and that's why I went to see optometrist and there I got astigmatism. Second I always have back pain and insomnia seems coming back, then I got stomach problem continuously for few days and that I lose my appetite and lastly I had acute tonsillitis which makes me shiver the whole day due to fever.

My depressions has many factors though... Work, pressure, financial hahaha... oh well... at the end of the day we just need to realize that we are still lucky to live...

I guess having a positive spirit will remove all those anxieties yet sometimes we tend to be carried away with anger and frustrations... Sometimes its difficult to drive our emotions as it tries to drive us...
Anyways happy weekends everyone...
2 Responses
  1. Chai Says:

    Hi leng! miss you here :)