happiness comes from within

Everyday of our lives, we gain experiences, yesterday, today and tomorrow is a day to live. We end the day closing our eyes and retire ourselves to bed but what is a DAY? A day is a greatest gift GOD has ever given us because if we cannot experience living in a day then we could not have touch others lives, feel other's care, and love people! A day is to live and to love! Each day we have, should have love and sacrifices... We should end our day Happily like what I am today! I mingle with my officemates considering we are of different races but we manage to laugh out loud and enjoy the moments we share genuinely! To love is not to limit ourselves to few but to all around us and even to our enemies... I sometimes hate people but I’m trying to forget and forgive and live normally... I wish I could do this always because as human as we are we sometimes, we are as well build up with PRIDE! And that would be my next blog...Pls feel free to interact!!!


3 Responses
  1. Tyrfing Says:

    Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.


  2. Leng Says:

    ang lalim mo tlga... i salute u...


  3. Anonymous Says:

    It just means, enjoy your life and don't take life seriously, after all no has ever got out of life alive.
    For me, happiness comes from beer, jokes, family and friends.